PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Given the unprecedented Covid-19 situation, we have made changes to our salon experience to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this new situation.
Please take some time to read over our NEW guidelines:
- Your appointment time is reserved just for YOU. Should you need to cancel or re-book, 24 hrs notice is required to avoid cancellation charges.
- Salon 360° will be charging all clients a temporary service fee of $3.75 with each service. This fee covers part of the cost of added sanitation and safety measures in the salon
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT, we kindly ask that you:
- Attend appointments alone (no family of friends will be permitted in the salon)
- Please bring a mask (if you don’t have a mask one will be provided at a cost of $1.50)
- Upon arrival you will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well
- Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using sanitizer provided.
- Enter the salon no earlier than your appointment time, as space is limited
- Expect to have your temperature taken upon entering the salon. We will use a contact less, infrared thermometer to check the temperature of every team member and client that enters the salon.
- Bring minimal personal belongings into the salon; everything MUST fit on your lap
- Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon.
- Serving beverages of any kind or magazines is currently unavailable.
- Inform us which products if any you would like to purchase so they can be ready for you upon checkout
- We miss all our conversations but talking will be difficult with stylists wearing a mask and shield. We will consult about your hair prior to starting services but will be limiting chatting.
**Special consideration allowed for disabled individuals and those persons who require accompaniment**
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- No cash will be taken at this time only credit or Interac. Please prepare to pay for service(s) and/or product(s) in the chair to limit front-desk interactions. We will provide a touch less machine for transactions.
- If you are a colour client there may an additional charge for product. Unfortunately, because it has been so long since your hair was last coloured, we may need to use more product to achieve the same desired results.
- Download the Vagaro app or visit www.Salon360.ca to book your next appointment online.
*Please note you must create an account with Vagaro to book appointments online.
We are up to date with the proper cleaning and sanitation guidelines. To ensure the health and safety of our clients and our team, WE will be taking the following measures: all staff will wear face masks, social distancing in effect, each stylist will be spending 15-20 minutes in between appointments to clean and sanitize, and we’ll be limiting the number of clients and staff in the salon at one time.
Though many things have changed over these past 14 weeks, one thing has remained the same – our commitment to providing you with the BEST possible service. It’s what we’ve been doing for almost 10 years and we look forward many more exciting years ahead.